Sunday 25 December 2011

Heading for new crafting fun

I have always wanted to learn new crafts basically try new things, even if I only do them one .... so watch this space!

After watching Kirstie Allsopp's Crafting programmes on TV and receiving 2 of her books from my daughter Laura as a Christmas Present I am really itching to start.  I am very short on fabric and other goodies I might want to use so I feel a good shopping trip coming on.  I am over at my mums for a week so I will have access to a great number of shops and places I can obtain supplies from.  Lets hope I can find lots of goodies to use!!

Of course I will plough through my list of WIP's ... I promise :-)

1 comment:

  1. heheheh ... sounds like you have had a lovely day with those books :) looking forward to seeing what you do soo I shall wish you a very merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete