Wednesday 8 August 2012



Hello all,

I just popped on to say Hello and I haven't forgotten you all.  The photo says it all .... :-)

I haven't had much time for anything the last few weeks because my little one hasn't been too well the last few weeks but she seems to have made a recovery, just need to get her to eat a little bit more and I'll be happy!


I have managed to finish a baby sampler for my daughters nursery teacher.  She went on maternity leave before the end of the school term so thought I would wait until I know what she had had rather than rush something.  She had a little girl :-)

Will post you a photo of the sampler.  I still need to add the name etc on the sampler.

I hope to make a really good progress on my Fairy Grandmother over the weekend ... that's the plan anyway, wonder if it will go that way, lets hope so!

I nearly have all the kiddies sorted with school uniform etc for the new school year in September!  All going to plan so far.

Happy crafting and see you all soon

Love Heather
xxxxxx

Oh PS ... I am doing swaps and setting up swaps on swapbot if you want to take a sneeky peek .... http://www.swap-bot.com/user:hld001




No comments:

Post a Comment