Sunday 13 January 2013

A quick update ...

Of yesterdays stitching:-

Charlie SAL with Steph

I finished the stitching on letter G on Charlie and did most of the backstitch on G but get the back stitching done on the other bears.  Just eyes/face in black to put on as the other backstitch is in brown.

I also managed to get the back stitch around the letters A and B.

All in all I m made up with how Charlie is looking now.  I will spend time getting all the back stitch on everything else before I start he letter H and I think from now on I will stitch a letter and do all the backstitch before starting the next letter lol

SAL with Margaret Sherry Lovers Blog 

I have started the big doggie with the slipper in his mouth.  I am going to carry on with him today for a little while.

So another cupper then off to get some stitching done before I spend all day on the lappy!!

Happy stitching and crafting all!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your Charlie alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving to see your Charlie's SAL grow!! :D

    ReplyDelete