Wednesday 2 January 2013

The first blank page of a 365 page book ....

Hi all,

Once I posted the picture with the saying 'Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book'  I went on Amazon and ordered myself a big nice note book.  I always use to keep a diary but I stopped over 10 years ago.  I think it will be great to be able to write all my thoughts and 'doings' down plus keep nice notes of the children and the mischief they are up to!!

My Diary

Whilst I was at it I bought a spiral bound notebook to finally do a Stitching Diary that I've thought about and gone on about for a long time.  Yes I have my blog and will still do my blog but I think it will also be nice to have a written record of what I did and when I did it and who I did it for!!  (that sound oh so rude ...lol!!!)


Stitching Diary
I really cannot wait to get started!!!

I have spent most of  the evening stitching on my HAED Fireside Fairytales.  All the little tiny stitches doesn't look like a lot of progress lol!!

Bye for now

Love me xxxxxxx

1 comment: