Friday 11 January 2013

TUSAL 11 January 2013

(Totally Useless Stitch A Long)

Hello!

Well here is the first posting of my TUSAL for 2013!!

I bought a Kilner jar from Ebay and won it on a bid for £1.99!!  Delighted and it is one of the jars that can have a pincushion in the lid so I must get onto that over the weekend :-)

Here is my jar of bits of threads ...

TUSAL on 11.01.13

Laura has gone to do her voluntary work at Youth Club and this week Conor and Ryan have one with her.  My lovely friend's husband runs the Youth Club so she dropped her hubby and kids off then came her to collect Laura, Ryan and Conor.

Have a great evening ... I'm off to stitch Charlie for a few hours :-)

Love me
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. ooo well done on the win :) and nice orts ... enjoy your evening of stitching :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful jar for your ORTs! Will you make a special lid for it?

    ReplyDelete