Thursday 24 January 2013

Would you like ....

To Join ...

A Stitch-A-long (SAL) this weekend with me?

Friday through to Sunday
25th - 27th January


This weekend I plan on stitching as much as I can.  My 5 younger kiddies are away and I love to spend this time 'just for me'!!

It does not matter if you have 5 minutes or all day everyday for the 3 days .... its the joining in that counts!!

I will be doing my Air Goddess Fairy by Joan Elliott.

What will you be stitching?

Hope you can join in.

If you wish to just leave a comment and your blog address then we can have a look at your progress photos!!  OOOO that would be lovely plus get visitors and maybe new followers to our blogs.

If successful I could always run a lovely SAL every Fortnight :-)

Have a great evening all.

Happy Stitching

Lots of love
Me

xxxxx

oooo yummy threads

Wish this was my stash!!

17 comments:

  1. Ooohhh that sounds like fun. I can only do little bits as I have a load of work to get done but I will try and get something in on all three days. Might work on Majestic Peacock maybe.

    www.pulltheotherthread@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join you! I have so many WIPs to choose from, I don't know what I'll be stitching. But I'll make progress on something!

    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis count me in
    Happy stitching together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. will be working on January's Garnet Fairy :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to join. I hope to finish a Valentine's Day card I have for someone special but I can't show photos!LOL!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the SAL! I love stitched Cards xxx

      Delete
  6. Awesome! I'm in!! Fridays are the days I switch my project for the next week's rotation, so that'll give me a great start! Great idea, Heather :)

    Http://thestitchinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! Cant wait to see what you stitch xxx

      Delete
    2. lol!! My son Ryan was logged into his account ... ooo wish he would log out ha ha!! Great Melody cant wait to see what you stitch!! xxx

      Delete
  7. Count me in - I will be continuing with Sadness of Gaia by Josephine Wall (HAED), I have completed 9 pages out of 46. Look forward to seeing everyones WIP. Lesleyanne
    myfrozensunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo HAED! Mine are very slow going!! Enjoy and cant wait to see pics! xxx

      Delete
  8. http://stephiesstitching.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    You can count me in for this weekend. As of Monday spring will be going away so I can work on my 12 days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Heather

    I would like to join you too!
    Just about to post on my blog so I will mention your idea too.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in, any excuse to stitch. www.ColourfulCrossStitches.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the SAL Heather! It's way too hot out here so I won't be doing loads of stitching - 37 celcius (about 279 fahrenheit)today and we'll probably have the same tomorrow.....so not sure what I'm going to be up to! Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, would have loved to join in, but came a bit late to the party. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete