Sunday 14 September 2014

Joan Elliott Stitching weekend :)

Hello there!!

Well I had a lovely weekend stitching, drinking coffee, stitching, eatting chocolate, stitching and even more coffee and chocolate lol  well someone has to be a chocolate monster so I figured this weekend it would just have to me haha :)

My happy stitching weekend :)



I just need metallic thread and beads on but i will do that at the end :)

I hope you all had a great weekend

Love me
xxxxxx

PS ... keep watching for my fab giveaway .... coming very very soooooon!!!  :) :)

10 comments:

  1. Oooo lovely
    Love you monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect weekend! Your stitching is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching!! Sounds like you had a great weekend... stitching and chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Beautiful stitch. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finish to your first face!
    I have signed up for this SAL but still haven't started it!
    Hugs xx
    PS: did you ever hear from CJ as to whether she received the exchange package it sent her?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's lovely! Sounds like a perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete