Saturday 7 March 2015

Much done but unfortunately ....

it wasnt stitching :( lol

Hello All!!

How are you all doing?  I hope everyone is fit and healthy and full of fun!!

I am glad to report (touch wood she says slapping her head!!) that everyone here is fit and healthy and full of fun :D  YAY!!!  Katie and Cara are all better now after their tonsillitis!  What a few months we have had here but with luck and sheer determination we will all bounce into Spring with no germs!!

My lovely friend from Stephie's Stitching sent my kiddies a lovely surprise in the post

Chocolate :)
Thank you Stephie :) 

The last week I have been busy with school activities:-

Monday was Parents Council Quiz Night and I must say I had a ball!!  Such a brilliant night out!

Tuesday was Parents Council meeting and lots discussed and much to organise.

Wednesday Katie was singing in the Junior Choir at the High School.

Thursday and Friday I plotted and planned the things that needed doing plus various other activities ... I feel like I just have not stopped!!  But its the weekend now so it is chill out time :)

Katie In Choir Uniform

Friday was Integration Day at the Kiddies school so they wore colours of different countries flags!  It turned out all but Mark had something red on lol!!  Red must be a great colour since many countries have it in the flag!!


Flag Day
Katie just loves this yellow skirt! 


Today Katie Came home with a sticker from the Headmaster :D


A very happy Katie

I seem to be having a Katie day today lol  The others will just not stand still for long enough for a photo lol  

The other day I took Mark for his new glasses and whilst we were waiting (which was a long time) I dared Conor to try on some glasses and let me take a photo to put on Facebook ... He did too lol so I owe him £2 haha ... Now its on my blog I probably owe him another £2 hehehe :P

Gorgeous!!!
All a good bit of fun!!

Well here is a photo of me showing off my nice new T-Shirt lol

The caption is right most of the time ...
 but not this week lol
Back to the stitching at the
weekend I think!!

Many of you know I am waiting on an assessment for Ryan for Asperger Syndrome.  The National Autistic Society (NAS) are have National Autism Awareness week 27 March - 2 April.  On 1st April it is Onesie Wednesday ... oh yes I an wearing a onesie to help raise awareness of Autism plus its the day the kiddies finish school half day for Easter half term so I will have to collect them from school wearing a onesie lol lol lol My poor kiddies will want to run and hide haha!!!  Lets hope I raise some good sponsors and raise lots of money for NAS!  I will keep you posted on what I choose to wear 



Well not much else has gone on to report about lol 

Have a great weekend and I will hopefully have had 5 minutes or so to sit and stitch by the end of the weekend lol

Take care
Love me
xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh my Heather. That makes me tired just reading it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. blimmy and I thought I was busy ...lol .. glad to hear all are recovered and hope no more germies get to your house again soon .... love that tee shirt !!!!! good luck with the assessment .... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are all feeling better ,
    You do sound busy , lots to do with a growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everyone is doing better. You are one busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est bien que les enfants vont mieux ,comme je peu lire c'est toujours courir que vous faites bon week-end Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what another busy week. Hope you all stay well now so that you can get a bit of stitching done. The t-shirt's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tshirt is great, perfect for so many of us. You have certainly had a busy week.
    Well done on taking part in the fundraiser, we all laugh at the irony of having an awareness day by doing the one thing most autistic children can't cope with - wearing something different! At least it's Mum wearing the onesie and not Ryan.
    Looking forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete