Friday 1 May 2015

So Sorry ....

I have been away for over a month!  Wow no posts from me for a month!!

The reason .... well .... I have moved home :D  YAY!!!



It all happened so very fast!  I have been looking for a long time for a house closer to town and the schools or maybe not quite so far to drive for the school bus!  We were way out in the countryside and totally not practical for us at all plus I got so much hassle from the landlord that I'd had enough of living there!  Then a good friend told me of this house that was up for rent!  

At the time my mum and dad were over for a visit when I went to view the new house!  It was chaos and crazy lol  I went with James to look at the house and providing I could pay the deposit there and then we would be able to rent the house because the owner said that we would be perfect for the house plus she knew how much easier life would be for my family.  I think I also won her over because I was prepared to live in the house for as long as they rented the house!!  I shall not be moved!  I also told her about my previous landlord and asked and made sure that the same thing would not happen here!!  In other words "Don't you do the same things" lol  It was a big hint really but it had to be said!!  It was also brilliant because I got to show mum and dad the house I was moving into before they left to go back to their home :)

So here we are ... all moved in and settled :)  Now back to a nice routine :)  It is so much easier here as the bus stop is a walk away as is the shop and the park!!  Oh we can have a social life with people and not sheep haha lol :D  

On a sad note, I have not been able to do much stitching at all!!  For the next few weeks I will be writing up my last assignment for my University course.  Once that is done and sent I will be like a loon getting the end of school year stitching gifts done!!  WOW I started them in January and I am no where near completed!!  

14 comments:

  1. Goodness you do so much! You really are Super Woman! Congrats on your big house move. Hope you settle in quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move closer to town Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you've found a nice new place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations pn your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Heather in your New Home and wish you and your family many happy years there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh congratulations on the move .. so pleased you have got something better for you all :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and very best wishes for happiness in your new home xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wishing you the best with your new home!! It sound like it's in a great location! And now you don't have to deal with your old landlord anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Proficiat met je nieuwe woonst groetjes Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy the move went well and you're settled. Stitching will be even more enjoyable when you can pick it up and relax.
    Best wishes in your new home.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are one busy busy lady. Good luck with your OU stuffs!! Looking forward to seeing some progress pics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've moved again! :) Well congratulations & wishing you happiness & good things in your new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the new house, it sounds perfect for you guys. Good luck on writing your last assignment; hope it goes well and then hopefully it will be back to stitching!

    ReplyDelete