Saturday 9 January 2016

DUCJFC2016 Days 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8!

Hello there

How are you all?  I hope everyone is well!  It looks like the cold weather is heading our way!  Cold, frosty fog is over my way tonight!!  I just cannot get warm at all!!

Anyway I have been a busy bee the last week!  I have a nice update to show off!  Lots of stitching has been done (for a change lol)

Day 4, 5 & 6
The start of 3 teacher gifts

Day 7
A bit more of the mermaid for Cara

Day 8
A cute motif
Shortly I will start Day 9 of the DUCJC2016 . The rest of this weekend I am going to sort out a few sewing machine projects and have a play about on my machine whilst.

Also I am going to catch up on my pen-pal letters!!  It sure feels great to get back to normal :D

I hope you are all up to lots of mischief too :D

Hugs
Heather
xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Lovely starts Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely stitching dear x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects wip are great.
    I love mermaid.
    In the north of Italy winter arrived in the south is spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The mermaid is a Joan Elliott design. I must get it finished otherwise Cara will be 'after me' lol

      Delete
  4. Beautiful kiddies and lovely stitching, busy mama. Continued happiness in 2016 FROM Ottawa, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great starts! The little mermaids looks adorable already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I can't wait to get her finished :D

      Delete
  6. Wonderful stitching; Love that Mermaid so sweet.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great starts, the mermaid is looking good, and love the little bird motif.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good progress on them. I am loving the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete