Thursday 21 January 2016

DUCJFC2016 Starts for days 16, 17 & 18

Hello there,

I hope you are all well!  this week I have been stitching away as well as getting ready for my Letters of the month Challenge on LetterMo :D  I am looking forward to taking part properly in this challenge this year.  In the last two years we have been either moving house or just moved and had no internet!!  

But for today ... Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January February Challenge is calling me!!

Here are the new starts for Days 16, 17 and 18 ... must take photos for 19 & 20 :D 

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

I'd Better get stitching my new start for today, day 21!!

'See' you all soon!  keep safe!
Hugs
Heather
xxx

19 comments:

  1. All lovely charts and some small ones which definitely look like they could be finished soon! Hope you are settling in nicely to your new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justine :D Yes we are settled thank u :D I am saving for a new cupboard for my stitching stash as most of it is still in boxes at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Great starts, but definitely love the polar bear best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great starts! Love the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your new starts Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaucoup de project et beau début Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete