Sunday 17 January 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness January Update

SAL


Hello to all you Gorgeousness people!  

Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching 

First of all I am so sorry my first post is late!!  Ekkkk ... I forgot posting as I have had an upside down weekend!  I just do not know where the days are going!  

I am also participating in Debbie's Crazy January/February challenge hosted by Linda and within this challenge I started some kits that i was given as gifts.  I am also stitching/making gifts for my children's teachers as their end of year gifts!  Ok, I am starting early by I have 4 children of Primary school age so that's 4 teachers and then each classroom has a few teaching assistants .... so now you can see why I have started early lol  

So far I have started ...

A Baby sampler

A very small start

This is a baby sampler that I was given by a very dearly departed friend ... Its about time I made a start but as the year goes on I will get more (ALL!!) of it done :D  

This was a birthday chart given to me last
year by another wonderful friend.
Just a small start again ...
but its a start!!  

My next posting will be ON TIME and more interesting lol!!  I hope to machine sew a few gifts too using a few motifs I have stitched.  All being well they will sew up great and make lovely gifts :D ... I will keep you posted!!

Bye for now, keep safe and well,
Hugs
Heather

8 comments:

  1. Lovely starts Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful starts
    I look forward to see other progresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new starts Heather. You of all people are crazy trying to stitch for teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice starts! That's how I did mine too, some of the things from DUCJFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great starts.... the baby sampler is so cute :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Somehow I missed off commenting at the time!
    You will certainly be busy with all the school gifts. I just made one picture and then made cards from a photograph of it last year!

    ReplyDelete