Saturday 23 January 2016

New Starts ... DUCJFC2016 Days 19, 20, 21 & 22

Good Evening bloggers,

I hope everyone is well and the cold weather isn't causing you too many problems!

I have a few new starts for Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January February Challenge to show you :)


Penguins for Conor
Two started
Days 19 & 20
I aim to fill this fabric with Penguins lol  Conor would love this!!  As one of my mum's friends call him 'Penguin Boy' hahaha!!  


Day 21
'Home Sweet Home' hanger

Day 22
'Sew' hanger
The children are away at their dads this weekend so I think I will have a look around on the net for sewing machine projects to do, after I have done today's start on DUCJFC :D

I just have to make the most of having the laptop to myself lol!!

Have a great weekend all!

Hugs
Heather
xxxx

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful xxx start
    I live on the north of Italy and winter is cold but with sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The weather here isn't too bad in my part of the UK ... I hope it stays that way too ☺

      Delete
  2. Lovely starts and progress Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I am really enjoying the smaller starts in DUCJFC! I am going to end up with a lovely stash of motifs to hand!

      Delete
  3. Cute starts! Love the Penguins!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lana! Conor will be delighted with them once I've filled the fabric ... About 10 years from now hahaha

      Delete
  4. Hope you are having a lovely stitching and child-free weekend. Love your penguins! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and thank u! I even managed to write some pen-pal letters :) Sure was quiet and boring without the kids though!

      Delete
  5. Lovely fabric you've chosen for the Penguins. A good start on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great CJC choices there...You'll have then finished up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great starts. Isn't all this stuff just, well, FUN?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather: Wonderful starts, I look forward to seeing the finished projects.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete