Monday 20 March 2017

Quilting the Quilt with love!

Good Evening all,

I have been busy sewing away on a quilt for Katie!  She chose the fabric and design.  I just did the easy bit of sewing it together haha!  All I have left to do is to sew the edging on now.  It is looking fantastic 😁

2 Log Cabin Blocks

All 8 blocks to complete the front

The back of the quilt
I am totally delighted with the back.  I was going to use one solid piece of fabric but Katie decided to give me more of a challenge!!  I must say it is looking brilliant! 

No other news really!  Just a quick post tonight!  Poorly kiddies and cat plus lack of sleeps makes me boring hahaha!

Chat soon
Love and hugs
Heather
xxxxx

#SewingMachine
#HandMade
#ProudOfMyself
#HeatherMakes

5 comments:

  1. Both sides are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather: Beautiful quilt, Katie is so lucky, I like the different sides of colors.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww its super cute my sis..
    love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching up a storm Heather , LOVE the quilt , I love rainbows .

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete