Monday 26 June 2017

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Good Afternoon,

As promised here is one of my sewing finishes ... I must say I am delighted with myself over how well this coat turned out!!

Front

Back

Gold lining

WOW!!

The 'skirt' 

Belt

This was a long project that I totally enjoyed!!  I will not lie ... it was a challenge but one I totally thrived from!!  I would defiantly do something like this again!!

Bye for now
Take care, Keep safe
Hugs Heather
xxxxx


#SewingMachine
#HandMade
#ProudOfMyself
#HeatherMakes

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get to keep it after the play is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather: The coat is beautiful.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful. Look forward to seeing pictures of the play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and very well done...wow...I dearly love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try Kaye at Kitten Stitching, she's organizing a Christmas in July type of exchange.

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete