Friday 9 February 2018

Cross Stitching, Pottery and Coffee

Hello all! 😊

This evening was the 2nd Pottery class for my kiddies. Again, they really enjoyed themselves.

Conor & Marks
Creations

Cara all pleased
With herself!

Katie & Conor

Funny face Katie
And her pot

Whilst they have 2 hours of messy fun, I indulged in a Chocolate Muffin, super large coffee and some more cross stitching. I am really loving Ladybird Fairy by Joan Elliott 😀

Yummy in every way

Once again the weekend is here ... It is nearly half term. A month and half of 2018 gone already! I really do not know where the days are going. Im still all out of sorts from Christmas!! 

The kiddies & I did alot of cleaning and sorting this evening so lets hope we can have a lazy weekend! Cara is intending on staying in her PJ's all weekend 😂 Thats my girl!!

No matter what you do, have a good one and stay safe xxx

Hugs
Heather

#JoanElliott
#CrossStitching
#HandMade 

13 comments:

  1. Looks like your all having fun.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather: Oh my goodness how much fun for your children, you also had fun with your stitching and muffin, yummy.

    Happy Valentines Day
    Cathetine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee and muffin were yummy. The few hours of only doing something for myself was great. if I had gone home no doubt Id of cleaned or something hehehe!!

      Delete
    2. Happy Valentines Day to you too xxx

      Delete
  3. That looks like a really fun class! Kids are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kiddies love it! Im doing the same course in March :D

      Delete
  4. I love pottery at school , so those photos take me back in time.
    Love your stitching so pretty.
    Enjoy the holidays I am sure the children will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never did anything like that at school!! Glad the photos took you back xxxx

      Delete
  5. Looks like the kids are having lots of fun! Ladybird Fairy is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popping in to let you know a letter is on its way. Looks like fun times and plenty of creativity. Yum for the coffee and muffin.

    ReplyDelete