Thursday 12 July 2018

On Ya Bike & Great birthday ๐Ÿ˜

Hi there!

I hope every is having a great summer or season depending on where you are in the world!

The last few days have been busy here! Mark, Katie and Cara got new bikes ... my new phrase to get them outside is "On ya Bikes!"

Looking Great 

Monday was my birthday! I have been totally spoiled ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’

Katie made me this
AMAZING piece of art

My gifts
The kiddies bought me the frog picture ... they said it is just like me ... colourful with glasses! Just glad they never said I looked like a frog!!!

A drawing from Cara

Beauty & The Beast rose
from the kiddies

All in all a great birthday and the kiddies love their bikes!

I am having a sort out of my room tomorrow as Ive stuff everywhere! I need a good declutter!

Watch this space and my social media accounts:-

Twitter & Instagram @xstitchchick

Google+ is #HeatherMakes Sewing and Crafts ...

Bye for now ... and remember keep an eye on my #Giveaway

Hugs Heather

#Giveaway
#HANDMADE
#HeatherMakes
#Blog
#SewingBlog

2 comments: