Tuesday 4 September 2018

Instagram Beatrix Potter Swap

Hello,

I hope everyone is well, fit and happy!  Its starting to get a bit chilly here, in my little part of the UK!

Over on Instagram, I took part in a Beatrix Potter crafting swap.  I totally loved it.  

My parcel was received by my partner yesterday, so now I can reveal what I made and sent.

Her favourite character is Hunca Munca from the tale of two bad mice.  I had great fun making and creating a tote bag and a lap quilt.  I also added in a few extra goodies










I must see if I can find anymore swaps to participate in!

Have a great day and stay safe.
Hugs Heather

#HeatherMakes
#sewing
#handmade
heathermakes_sewing on Instagram
@xstichchick on Twitter
#HeatherLovesToSew

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful swap .
    Love every thing .
    Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift package.....I'm sure your gift partner was delighted with everything!

    ReplyDelete