Saturday 1 September 2018

Memory Teddy Bear & Making Memories 💖

Hello to you all!, 

The past few evening I have just been having a 'mess about' with different techniques.

Also having a go at making a memory bear!

I must admit that making the bear is not a difficult or complicated as I thought.
I will definitely be making more!  

I also made a corner book mark, another tote bags along with quilt blocks 😀







It has been a busy few week here. Back to school next week so my little fashion trendy children had to have their hair put back to 'normal!!  They were very disappointed! I must finish getting the school uniforms sorted!  I hate this part of returning to school hahaha!!  I shall enjoy the tidy house though!



I am going to get my bear finished whilst the children are at their fathers, then organise the uniform for Monday!

Have fun, stay safe.
Hugs Heather

#HeatherMakes
#memorybear 
#sewing
#handmade
heathermakes_sewing on Instagram
@xstichchick on Twitter
#HeatherLovesToSew

3 comments:

  1. Lots of great projects! Hope the kids have a great school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects and the children look ready for school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather you have so much talent , your sewing is just wonderful .

    I love the Memorybear and all the other projects you are working on.

    Good luck to all your lovely family going back to school they will be ok after the first day.

    My GGC go back this week too.
    Have a fun week .

    ReplyDelete