Saturday 6 July 2019

Good Afternoon all,

The school summer holidays have srarted! One week down, 7 to go ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜Š

We go on our holidays very soon! I cannot wait!

The start of July is the start of #sewasoftie which is run by Coloured Buttons AKA Trixi, in Australia.

Each day of July a different blogger posts a tutorial, on their blog, showing how to make a cute softie!

The Duchie below is the one I made from Trixi's tutorial ๐Ÿ˜ 

My day is 9th July ... which is also my birthday! ๐ŸŽ‚

Im really looking forward to that day!

#sewasoftie 
Heres a photo of me sewing!

The memory bears I made for the teachers gifts caught the attention of the local newspaper!

They are doing a write up on my sewing and the benefits of sewing! It will be amazing to have sewing publicised! The health benefits needed shouting about! Arts & crafts are great for the body and soul ❤
๐Ÿงต✂️๐Ÿงต✂️


Me Sewing 

Toys I Have Made
I love this photo! Cross Stitch and Sewing side by side! My two favourite hobbys ๐Ÿฅฐ

Teddy and
Summer Fairy
I finally made my Dresden Plate Quilt Blick into an actual cushion lol I made  the cushion cover quite some time ago but never actually finished it off! 

Here 'she' is in all her beautiful glory!
I just love the quilting detail.
Quilted Cushion

Details on Cushion

Quilting Details 
I had better get my tutorial finished off and ready to post on Tuesday ๐Ÿฅฐ Then start getting my holiday bags packed ๐Ÿ˜

Have a great weekend!
Hugs 
Heather 
xxxx

#HeatherMakes 


#sewasoftie
#sewing
#makersgonnamake
#makersofinstagram
#homemade #keepsakesbyheathermakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment