Saturday 31 December 2011

Heading into 2012

Good Morning to you all!

I am having fun at my mum and dad's house.  It is lovely to be here and see my folks and my sister and her kiddies.  My eldest niece popped in with her 2 kiddies which was lovely.

Whilst over here I just had to have a trip to Hobbycraft!  I actually didn't buy any stitching stuffs at all.  Instead I got a Latch Hook Rug kit which I have started!  So easy to do and it will look really good when finished.  Cannot wait to do some more on it but first it is out to lunch with a friend and then a New Years Eve party so crafting will have to wait for a day or so!  I might be sneaky and pinch a few minutes here and there during the day.  Will post pictures when I am home.

Have a safe and Happy trip into 2012 everyone

Bye for now

Love Heather xxx

PS watch out for a LHN and CCN chart giveaway next week 
(once I am back home on the 4th Jan)

3 comments:

  1. wishing you dear sis and your lovely family a very happy new year from my whole family..
    tons of hugs for you cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012 Heather! Can't believe you went into a place like Hobby Craft and walked away empty handed :) I suppose I should be thankful that we don't have any of them here as my poor bank account wouldn't be able to take it :)

    ReplyDelete