Tuesday 6 November 2012

What a day!

Good evening bloggers

Oh today has been a busy crazy day!!  Katie didn't feel well so she was off school.

Ryan couldn't find his glasses when he got up this morning.  He puts them on his bedside table every night but during the night they grew legs and ran off!!  Ryan is as blind as a bat without his glasses so he was off school also.  We turned the house upside down looking for them but no joy at all so off to the optitians for a nw pair.  I thought maybe Ryan had hidden them to stay off school so I banned him from the computer and TV so he didnt strain his eyes but his glasses still didn't 'just tun up' so I guess they are really gone ... walked off in the night!!  How can a pair of specs just vanish?????

Whilst Ryan was off I took him for a hair cut lol I am just a kind mummy!!!  What a treat!!

Then once homework was done, eaten, kitchen cleared up it was not far off bedtime!!

Next week my parents are coming over and I cant wait.  The kids cant either.  We are going to have so much fun!!

No other news to report ... don't forget my giveaway ... comment and follow blog to be in with a chance of winning :-)
http://heathersstitchingstory.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/new-creations-and-little-house.html

That's all from me for now

Happy craftng all

xxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Aww busy busy deary..the mystery of glasses is still unsloved ..I am thinking where is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a mystery, isn't it? I hope you find them. I know they aren't cheap!

    Enjoy your visit with family.

    ReplyDelete