Thursday 7 March 2013

Catch up, new L*K chart and a Weekend SAL

Hello fellow bloggers,

Today we have had Rain rain and more rain which is just typical because James was doing school bus stop pick ups today and he ha to walk to the kiddies school bus stop as he cant drive (not yet ... less than a months time he can start taking lessons eeeek!!!)  

James did the kiddies pick up because I had to take Cara to the Dr's as he is a little under the weather and not eating a thing!!  She is a fussy little girl anyway but when she wont even eat chocolate I know there is a big 'something' bugging her!!

Looks like she has an ear and throat infection plus her tummy is a little hard as she is all 'bunged up' inside (I'm sure you know what I mean) So the DR has given her something to de-bung her (lol and eee yack when the time comes!!) plus an antibiotic.  She should be as right as rain in a few days time.

The kids are at their fathers this weekend so I will be stitching away a usual from the minute they leave until the minute they come home... sooooo Does anyone fancy stitching along with me?  It would be lovely to have your company :-)

I plan on getting a good chunk of Cara's Summer Fairy done.

At the moment I am stitching another Lizzie*Kate design called 'Wear a Smile'  I will post a photo in the morning.  Nice and quick to do during the day whilst chatting and seeing to Cara :-)

I bought 2 new charts the other day. 

This one is fab!

I am thinking of getting a frame that holds 4 photos
then I can have the stitching in one photo space and
a picture each of the girls in the other spaces.

OR ... have one photo taken of the 3 girls together!!  


Anyone Know if Lizzie*Kate does a 'sons' chart? ... don't want the boys feeling left out :-0

The needle he holds is an actual
cross stitch needle.  Brilliant! 


Once I have stitched them I might pass them on as Travelling patterns.  The Wizard one is an A4 size chart so it might be a little big and end up battered after a few times in the post but he is adorable!!

Well that's all for now.  I had better get to bed!

Bye for now

Love me 
xxxx


P.S Don't forget about the Travelling pattern as I will be choosing a name on Friday



6 comments:

  1. Nice new stash! Have a lovely day ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    both the charts are so cute..
    happy weekend stitching to us dear sis x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LK choice :)
    Portugal is under winter rain too =( I miss Spring sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both cute charts i love the wizard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the daughters chart!!
    Really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your idea for displaying the LK daughter design. I hope your DD is feeling better. My middle DS started learning to drive in January, he is loving it.

    ReplyDelete