Monday 8 July 2013

What a weekend!! and TUSAL

Hi all!!

Oh yeah ... the man did it!!!  Totally delighted and the cheers went u in my house!

Conor seems to have taken a great interest in Tennis over the last two weeks ... Great stuff Conor!!

Congratulations to Andy 

Needless to say that my stitching has taken a back seat the last two weeks but over the last week I have got a little done on the surprise for James

As 7th July

Here is my TUSAL ...

As 8th July
Ryan is waiting for the computer so I5 will leave it here for now and get some stitching done whilst its calm and quiet here!!

Have a great day all

xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. lovely progress on technology. Wasn't the Tennis fab, my 3 yr olf recognises Andy Murray now and shouts Go Andy at the tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww great progress on technology..and it is looking so sweet so far..
    love for you all x

    ReplyDelete