Monday 26 May 2014

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy ....

HELLOOOOOOO!!

I've missed you lot!!  What mischief have you been getting up to?

Well I have been working away on my last essay for my Uni Course and I can very gladly say that I sent it last night :) :) :)  So that's another course done and 'under my belt' :)  All I want to do now is 

Stitch
 Stitch 
Stitch

I have quite a few RR's and exchanges to either start and finish then post!! As tomorrow is a Bank Holiday I have declared it a Stitch Holiday for me!  After all my hard work I deserve a little fun time I think!

I will get cracking on finishing a RR from Butterfly Wings blog as I really wish to post it very soon then carry on with the Gorguss exchange that I joined on Mii stitch's blog... 

Then I need to carry on with the exchange from my blog!  Hope you ladies in my exchange are busy working away on your little gift to post!  (Hint hint please don't forget your commitment!!)

I feel like I have not blogged or stitched for centuries lol 

Happy crafting to you all 

Bye for now

Love me
xxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Well done on your exams ,you sound very busy . have a fun stitching day hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have the first part of my Round Robin done and Im in contact with my second partner too! Thanks for a great RR :)

      Delete
  2. Yayy well done dear..
    Happy stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis. Hope you are well and stitching away in your cove xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Have fun sweetie! I'm slaving away on your Gorjuss girl... it's taking ages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you finished yet but I am well worth the slog? lol I am loving this exchange :)

      Delete
  4. Well done Heather! Enjoy your Stitch Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thoeria!! Have a great weekend and I hope you get lots done xxx

      Delete
  5. Good for you! Happy stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Happy stitching to you too :)

      Delete
  6. Well done! Enjoy those needles and threads. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOO I will thanks lol!! Thank you so very much and hope you get lots of stitching done xxx

      Delete
  7. wooo hooo enjoy your stitching ... you have earned it :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much mouse! From reading your blog you sound just a busy as I am lol

    ReplyDelete