Wednesday 18 March 2015

Family fun and Joan Elliott stitching :D

Hello there!

Once again the kiddies have been down with illness but they seem to have recovered from that thank goodness so we have had quite a bit of relaxation and fun for a change!  Well deserved I would say!! 

I have started stitching on Summer Fairy again and I am hoping to get this finished over the Easter Holidays :)  I do hope so!!  Most of my study is nearly finishes for a few months so its back to stitching :)  I need to catch up with Sal's and get teacher stitching done for June!!  

Summer Fairy as at 18th march
Over the last few weeks I have caught up with my studies and I am nearly completed one course in Autism :)  I also did a free on line course in PR so I can keep myself on the straight and narrow with my PR roll in the schools parents council!  I passed that course with flying colours :D Busy busy busy!!  

On the fun part .... Here are just a few photos :D

Mothers Day gifts for me

Abby trying to escape with my chocolates lol 

Ben in a Bow Tie!!
(Ask James ... lol)

Cara and her bread!!

Cara on a bouncy castle at a friends birthday party

Abby and Katie in a home-made ball pool :)
So as you can see we have just been relaxing and having some fun :)

Spring is here and the weather is so much better than the horrible snow and cold lol  There will be soon lots to do on our house on the hill :)

Have fun and keep safe everyone ... I'll be back soon :)

Love and hugs
Heather
xxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Heather. Hasn't Abby grown fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Heather. Hasn't Abby grown fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Heather, love how Summer Fairy is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stitching Heather and I love all the pics.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun to read your posts :) Beautiful stitching done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. La broderie est magnifique bravo toutes des belle foto's bonne soiree Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how Summer Fairy is looking. You were definitely a spoilt mummy on Mother's Day, glad to see you had a fab time. I sure do wish Miss Abby would slow down growing, she is so adorable. Won't be long and she'll be up and running with the rest of the gang :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post always puts a smile on my face.... It's seeing all your children so happy :)
    I adore Joan Elliot fairies but have not got around to stitching any yet....yours looks brilliant, and so so pretty.
    Happy smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Your girls are adorable. Hope you can squeeze in lots of stitching time!

    ReplyDelete