Thursday 17 December 2015

Seeing Santa :)

Good Evening,

This evening we went up to the local Youth club for a Christmas party and to see Santa! (Ryan and Conor were 'bar-humbugs and didn't want to go!) 

Katie with Santa

Mark with Santa

Cara with Santa

We had an excellent evening!!  The youth Club is on the housing estate that we have moved to so it really is local ... all out neighbours!  I think we have 'hit the jackpot' with this house!!  Maybe all the stress was well worth the wait :) 

I am in the process of sorting out my stitching list for 2016. A lot on my list will be to finish off WIP's that I have on the go for me and the kiddies, start new projects that the kiddies have wanted for a long time and teacher gifts for end of the school year in June!!  

But for now ...... I think it is bedtime!!  

Goodnight all xxx

12 comments:

  1. Great pictures Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so much fun..lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great they got to meet Santa :) I look forward to seeing what you will be working on in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma :) I cannot wait to get back to normal & be creative!!

      Delete
  4. Let's hope 2016 is a much more settled year for you in all aspects of your life. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year. Good luck with achieving you 2016 plans! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im hoping so Rachel! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year :)

      Delete
  5. A Very Merry Christmas and and a creative 2016, Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete