Friday 2 February 2018

Kiddies Pottery Fun

Well Hello!!

When things don't go according to plan ... Where did January go? Who stole the month? I cannot believe it is February already 😯

This afternoon my kiddies started a pottery course. It lasts for 4 weeks! They had so much fun. They really did enjoy themselves.














After nearly all of us being ill then back to schools Ive been so out of my routine its crazy! Kiddies are at their dads this weekend so Im having a 'slobby' time then back to normal on Monday ... I hope lol

Lazy weekend with cross stitch, coffee, chocolate and TV!! It is well needed!! ✂🍵☕🍫🍬🍰🌞

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hugs Heather
xxxxx 😍

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun class! I never could do the wheel at all. I wasn't that coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I hope they really enjoy their class. Glad everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete