Tuesday 10 April 2018

Liverpool, Pottery, Gowns and too many photos!!

Hello!

Goodness, another long gap between postings! We have been upto quite alot! 

A few weeks ago we went to Liverpool to stay with my parents. It was Mark, Katie & Caras first time on a plane! They loved it! We had a blast. I met up with some of my old friends too! Totally brilliant. My kiddies enjoyed seeing where I grew up and all the sights of Liverpool.





































We went to Hobbycraft too ... its a great big crafting shop!! Oh boy we were in our element. Cara bought lots of things she could paint!  Katie started a new hobby of scraobooking. Great, great time had by all!!

The kids have been on a pottery course. Now we have loads of lovely things on display in our home.





I was asked, By the boys Headmaster, to make 20 Graduation Gowns! I have 11 done ... 9 left to do within the next week!! Better get my skates on! My sewing machine has smoke coming from it hahaha

I cannot wait for life to get back to normal and slow down a bit!!!

Keep well and safe!! 
Heather
xxxx

#Liverpool
#HeatherMakes
#Sewing
#Handmade
#MachineSewing

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome time and great memories! I love the pottery too! I hope you don't have to make all those gowns by the end of this week!

    ReplyDelete