Friday 13 July 2018

Come along way ...

Hello all!

I have been sorting though my photos, I've so many pictures!

Looking back on things, realising I have come along way!!




I have made, I must say I am pleased with myself. I was shown about 3 years ago how to use a sewing machine.

Everything else I have learnt via online  tutorials or you tube videos!!

#HeatherLovesToSew and I hope coming years bring many more exciting and challenging projects 🤩🤗

Have a great day!

Hugs Heather
xxx


#HeatherMakes #SewingMachine #sewing #handmade #quilting #Sewingblog #crafts #crossstitch #readingcushions #pencildrawing #pencilroll #rollups #pencilcase #personalised #graduationgown

2 comments:

  1. You have learned so many skills Heather well done .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've come a long way in 3 years!

    ReplyDelete