Friday 7 September 2018

Oh Im having fun ...

heathermakes_sewing on Instagram
@xstichchick on Twitter

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well and have had a brilliant day or evening, depending on where you are in the world!

The first week of being back to school seems to have gone smoothly! Lazy weekend deserved by all I think! I certainly need it!


My sunny sewing space
Katie the Swimming fish

I made another memory bear.  I made him a co-ordinating tie!
🐻😍 Gorgeous 😍🐻  



The end of the week ... fantastic ...
Katie was in the paper
I got flowers
and a new book!!

Off to be to read!!  Have a brilliant evening or even day hahaha

Please feel from to leave a comment as I would love to know what you are upto!

Bye for now,
Hugs Heather ✂✂✂✂
xxxx

#HeatherMakes
#sewing
#handmade
heathermakes_sewing on Instagram
@xstichchick on Twitter
#HeatherLovesToSew



2 comments:

  1. Heather your children are lovely ,you must be so busy , it takes me back in time doing the school run.
    Your sewing is really beautiful ,I am using mine every day.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad school's off to a good start! I love those bears!

    ReplyDelete