Friday 14 February 2020



Happy Valentines Day ... Gorgeous flowers, teddy and cake from Cara ❤

All I need is right here in these photos, well, except my two big kids and grandkids as they are in different houses ... but you know what I mean 😀



I love my sewing! I love being creative. I love the fact that my kiddies or Quilty and Locky (my machines) dont criticise me, talk lies about me, lie too me, tell me Im stupid, steal from me, cheat on me, make themselves out to be something they are not, tell me Im doing things wrong, or made a mistake... blah blah blah!

These kiddies are a true inspiration and great buddies.

Happy Valentine's Day to this woman who loves being single!!

Hugs and stitches
Heather
P.s ... Ive just realised that this is my first post this year!! Ooops sorry xx

❤❤❤😎😎❤❤❤
#HeatherMakes #handmade #sewing #makersgonnamake #mycreativecommunity #memade #becreative #creativity #omaghsewing #omagh #omaghtown #valentinesday2020 #JanomeMakes #aurifilthread #aurifil50wt #janomesewingseat #isew

No comments:

Post a Comment