Saturday 5 August 2017

So Much News ... Many photos too!!

Hello there!

I have made one wee hanger ... Nope, not much sewing at all ... This was for the kids school bus driver!  We have named the bus the 'Disco Bus' because of the flashing school sign on the back of the bus plus the music is always loud as my kids always ask for it to be turned up!! 

Disco Bus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYAN
14 TODAY!! 


What an exciting few weeks we have had! We have had such a fantastic time.  First of all there was all fun in the run up to Laura's wedding.  Then the week finally arrived ... it was a week filled with family, friend and fun!!  

My friend Sarah came over with her family for a week!  We spent one day on a big outing!  We had a ball!!

First stop was Ballinatoy Harbour.  For all you Game of Thrones people you may of heard of this place!  Me .. I have no clue but it was a beautiful place all the same!

On The Bus




Then, the next stop was Giants Causeway!!  Fab fab fab place!! 😍😍





Then to Portrush Beach for a picnic and for some ... a swim in the sea fully clothed!!  😮😮



My Lovely Friend Sarah with Cara



THEN .... Grandma and Grandad arrived
(aka my mum and dad)








NEXT UP ....  THE WEDDING!!!

Beautiful beautiful day!
Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!!

Laura you looked GORGEOUS
XXXXXX 



All the family together

Beautiful flower girls








I think the pictures tell the story!!  I was one proud mama seeing my James walk Laura down the aisle to Johnny!  His speech was fantastic!! 

Such a great week that words cannot describe it!!  It was great to catch up to old friends and meet people I have never met before!  Totally brilliant!! 

Back to the rhythm of sewing now I think!!  I miss it hehehe!!

By for now,
Hugs
Heather
xxxxxx


5 comments:

  1. Wow Heather! How fun! Loved the pictures! Your school bus 'stop' sign arm plays music? Maybe that's what we need over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The bus driver has the radio turned up on the bus! The flashing sign on back window just flashes!!

      Delete
  2. Love all the pictures. Congrats to your and your family on the wedding. The girls dresses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is just beautiful. I love all things rainbow too!

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete