Wednesday 13 December 2017

Back to my cross stitching!!

Hello!!

Its a cold, rainy & snowy day here ... Cara is off school sick AGAIN! SOOOOO .... I decided to snuggle up on the sofa with Cara whilst she watched the Christmas cartoons. Me being me cannot sit still so I pulled out 'The Little Stitching Fairy' by Joan Elliott.

Here she is so far ... yes a long way to go hehehe


Feels quite nice to be cross stitching again (Whilst planning my next sewing project in my head!!) 😍😛

Have a great day
Love & hugs
Heather
xxxxx

#HeatherMakes
#Sewing
#Handmade
#CrossStitch

6 comments:

  1. Well this little fairy is certainly going to look pretty on that beautiful fabric :) Enjoy your little crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric is amazing! Did you dye it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, I bought it from Polstitches. her fabric is lovely!

      http://www.polstitchesdesigns.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. Heather: That fabric is amazing, the design will look beautiful on it.
    I hope Cara feels better soon.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete