Tuesday 19 June 2018

Curtains!!

Hello there!

During the Easter holidays I helped paint my daughters home! We did all but 2 rooms (They were the rooms stuffed full of the furniture from the rooms we painted!!)

Anyway, my wee Grandaughter wanted Granny to make her some curtains that matched her bedroom rug.  I have designed them and sewn them!

I went with a patchwork look! Her new quilt cover has the same colours too! Her room is going to look lovely and very colourful! I cannot wait to see them up!

Just waiting to receive the lining fabric then I can finish them off!! Hopefully this week ☺
One of Abby's curtains
My wee Cara was 8 last week. For her party, instead of giving out party bags full of sweets, I made party pencil cases that were stuffed full of pencils, erasers and other stationary goodies! I will say that the kiddies totally loved them, as did the parents!! No sweets in sight!!
 



I hope everyone is well!

Take care and I will keep you posted on the curtains!!

Hugs Heather
xxxxx

#HeatherMakes 
#Crafts
#Handmade 

4 comments:

  1. Wow what cute pencil cases .
    Love what the new look bedroom ,you are talented .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pencil cases are brilliant! Who doesn't love office supplies?! Love the curtains too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete