Tuesday 2 July 2019

Making Happy Memories

heathermakes_sewing on Instagram


Good Evening all,

Well thats the kiddies off school now until September!
In Northern Ireland our school break for Summer on the last weekday in June.

This year was Katie's last year at Primary school, so to mark her leaving we made her teacher and Headteacher a lovey gift each ... I would say that they are unique gifts 😍

I made them memory bears out of the kiddies spare school uniform!

Memory bears made from school uniform
I also made two butterfly hangers for two different teachers!

Lots of teacher sewing was happening in my home!!



SEWING CLUB AT 
DRUMRAGH INTEGRATED COLLEGE

Image may contain: indoorNo photo description available.

                        No photo description available.No photo description available.

These are just a few lovely sewn pieces from the students of the Sewing Club

Here is too a summer time full of fun and mischief!
we are off on holidays soon.  I am so looking forward to it, I'm so ready for it!

I think over the summer I will do some cross stitching whilst watching the tennis and cycling! 

Time for a chill out and a give my sewing machine a rest from me hahaha!!

Have a fun safe summer everyone

Hugs
Heather
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment