Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas to you all

I hope you all had a brilliant day!  kids are in bed so time for a quick blog then a tidy up and early bedtime for me I think!  Totally worn out lol

This is just the tiny bit of Christmas Stitching I did this year

For my Bessie Jan
For Gail

For Katie's Nursery teachers
On the 27th December I am off to mums for a week.  I cannot wait to see them and my sister and her kiddies.  It has been 9 years since I have been over there at this time of year.  I plan to meet up with a few friends too.  

Have a safe and Happy Christmas Evening and enjoy the rest of the festive season

Love Heather xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. aww cute ornaments..
    have a lovely time at your mom house..
    merry christma deary sis..
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your christmas stitching :) Have a fun and safe trip to your parents, and take time to relax for you too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete