Wednesday 7 December 2011

News, Stitching and Stuff

Good Morning to you all!  I hope you are all in the festive spirit.  Last weekend myself and 7 kiddies put up some of the Christmas decorations and the Christmas tree!!  We had great fun :-)

I bought a new tree this year which already had the light on it, how lazy am I? lol

Our Christmas Tree
I am totally delight because a couple of the mums  from my kiddies Primary School and myself are setting up a Craft Club which will run every Friday Morning at the kiddies school.  I am so exited, it will be so nice being able to sit and craft, chat, drink coffee and eat cake with some lovely people!! We take our own crafting stuff with us so needless to say I will be taking my stitching with me.  You never know I might even convert a few to stitching and I hope to learn a few new crafts myself!

Finally my stitching over the last week or so!!  I have done a few things for Christmas, which I need to make something out of them before Christmas has come and gone ... which it tends to do in the blink of an eye lol

I have stitched 2 of the LHN ornies again for presents, plus a few other things.  I have stitched a little bit more on my Fairy Grandmother and Mark's Pirate stitching.

Christmas Stitching

Fairy Grandmother
Pirates Life for my son Mark

5 comments:

  1. Oh your fairy is really coming along now :) Can't wait to see more of her. Love your xmas tree and your xmas stitching, I have to admit, I've not done any christmas stitching really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo well done on the craft club :) and lovely progress on your stitching too :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy little stitcher.Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. craft club is so nice..i wish i can come along too swinging my stithcy basket with you..
    lovely tree.,and great stitching..
    still didnt got time to go the shop.but now kids are going to have school holidays so very soon.
    keep well love for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ornaments are lovely. Your fairy grandmother is gorgeous. Great progress on your pirate piece. Have a great time at craft club.

    ReplyDelete