Sunday 3 January 2016

DUCJFC2016 Day 2 and 3

Good Evening,

Here are two more of my starts for this year :D

I really do need to organise a place to put my starts as I never thought of that until about an hour ago lol!!  I will have things everywhere haha!!

Day 2 - Gift
I shall make it into a hanging ornie or maybe a coaster.  I have not yet made up my mind!  

Day 2
Day 3's start is a chart that I was given as a birthday gift

Day 3

I am totally enjoying my new starts plus getting organised in the gifts that I need to make throughout the year, particularly for the end of school year!  Last year I was 'last minute' as usual and ended up spending a fortune buying gifts!  It seems silly since I have the ability to make gifts plus everything I need as I have far too much stash lol!!  

I think day 4 I will carry on with Cara's Mermaid as she is nagging me to finish!  I was going to start Ryan's dragon but I will wait until the weekend for that one when the kiddies are away and I can concentrate a bit more!

Happy crafting
Hugs
Heather
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely starts Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new starts Heather. How clever of you to organise your gift stitvhing at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely starts! Nothing wrong with being organised :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a teacher gift, a coaster! Might have to borrow that idea for my son's teacher for the end of the year! Great starts, good luck with the rest of the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great starts and I'm using an expanding file to hold my starts, you may want to check into that, especially if you have a lot of small projects. Coasters is a great idea! I'll have to think about that for my DD's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stitching, ornaments are a nice gift they can hang almost anywhere.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Spaceman" will make such a cute teacher gift! Love your new starts.

    ReplyDelete