Sunday 31 January 2016

DUCJFC2016 up to date at the end of January

Good Evening everyone,

It's the end of January ... How did that happen?!!!  I have done Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January February Challenge all month. Here's my update ...

Day 23-29
Butterflies (well sort of!)

Day 30
(The blue blob of a bird)

Day 31
Something for meeeee! 

For February I am going to work on WIP's all month :-

1) Mermaid for Cara
2) Joan Elliott Faces SAL

I was going to carry on with new starts but I think I have enough to be going on with lol

Also during February I am joining in the Letters of the Month Challenge, were I need to post a piece of mail (letter or card) everyday except Sundays through out February! I'm looking forward to receiving lovely post too ... Fingers crossed :)

Have a lovely Sunday Evening
Hugs
Heather
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Awesome starts Heather. I love the fabric your using for the Lizzie Kate. Thank you for joining me this year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bearing in mind your hectic lifestyle I think you've chosen very sensible projects for the challenge. Now I look forward to seeing you post some finishes when time has allowed you to stitch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel!! The flower in the machine sewn ornie (post 8 Feb 2016) is one of my finishes :D

      Delete
  3. Great new starts you are up and running with the New Year stitching well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much June :D It is lovely to be stitching so early in the New year! I'm normally even more of a headless chicken than I am lol NOT moving house this time has helped alot hahaha :D

      Delete
  4. I did not join the challenge this year still working on the lot form last year. If I get them done I will be back at in 2017. Great job on all the starts.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so CJ! I have chosen small things or stitching that I know I need to do as gifts further down the line in the year!! head start ... method in the madness so to speak lol

      Delete
  5. Nice starts on everything! I have one like your butterflies, bits here and there in each section.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather: Nice projects you have chosen to stitch.
    I look forward to your progress.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beau début de broderie bonne soirée Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete